If the service we provide does not meet your expectations, or if we make an error we would like to be informed. We will investigate any issues and aim to rectify them promptly, where possible.
Step 1:

Let us know about the problem by one of the below contact methods, please provide as much information as possible to help us resolve the complaint and how you would like to be contacted in the future.

  • Call us: 0800 690 6324
  • Email us:
  • Open a chat window on our website stating your issue
  • Write to us: Parkway House, Palatine Road, Manchester, M22 4DB
Step 2:

If we are unable to resolve the query straight away, we aim to take no longer than 7 working days to review and respond.

Step 3:

After we have responded, If you’re not satisfied that we’ve resolved the complaint, or you’re not happy with how we dealt with things let us know, we’ll carry out an internal review of your case. We’ll look into how we’ve handled it and send our final resolution. In some cases we may not be able to offer the resolution requested if the contract is live with an Energy Supplier, but we will always advise you if this is the case and next steps.

Step 4:

Hopefully it doesn’t come to this step and we have resolved your complaint, but if you are not happy with the resolution offered or how we dealt with the complaint you can contact the Energy Ombudsman if it is relation to an energy contract or for independent advice the Citizens Advice Service.

The Energy Ombudsman,

  • Phone: 0330 440 1624,
  • Email:
  • Post: Energy Ombudsman, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF

Citizens Advice consumer helpline,

  • Phone: 0808 223 1133